Sporks aren't everyone's style. The Snow Peak Carry-On Chopsticks offer another option for backpacking, traveling and general use! Some people use them for their lack of weight (1 oz). Ohers enjoy the brass fittings which allow these Chopsticks to break apart and stow at nearly half their size, hence the name 'Carry-On'. Using these Chopsticks keeps plastic cutlery out of the landfill and as a bonus they're made out of White Ash wood from retired baseball bats.
- Excellent for lightweight backpacking and travel
- Made of stainless steel and recycled White Ash wood from retired baseball bats
- Reusable function keeps plastic cutlery out of landfills
- Chopsticks break apart for compact storage; threaded brass fittings between the wood tip and handle are durable and stiff
- Removable brass end-plugs allow the wooden tips to slip inside the hollow handles for storage
- Nylon carry case included
- Made in Japan