The Smith Vantage Helmet offers top of the line protection, style and ventilation with a minimum of fuss and weight. Smith didn't just 'shrink it and pink it', the Vantage Women's offers all the same features for charging lady skiers and boarders. The biggest difference you ask? Fleece lining- which some of the dudes will surely appreciate.
- Hybrid SL shell construction combines lightweight and durable shells to perform flawlessly while maintain a low-profile and light weight
- New Aerocore™ features Koroyd® core structure which absorbs more energy from an impact
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation system channels warm, fog-causing air out through rear vents
- Dial the perfect fit with the new adjustable Boa® FS360 Fit System
- Dual regulators independently adjust the front and rear vents for temperature regulation on cool or chilly days
- 21 vents keep you cool even while touring or bootpacking
- Women's fleecy X-Static Performance Lining regulates temperature while using a silver coating to inhibit funkiness
- Remove the lightweight Snapfit SL Ear Pads on warm spring days or to toss in the wash
- Seamless integration between goggles and helmet prevents fog and the dreaded ''gaper gap''
- Removable Ultra-Light Goggle Lock secures goggles
- Route music through the earpieces using the available (though not included) Skullcandy™ Audio Systems
- Meets ASTM F2040 and CE CN 1077:2007 Class B for skiing and snowboarding
|Weight||17.5 oz (500 g)|
|Head circumference||21 - 23 in (55 - 59 cm) - Medium|