- Relaxed mummy shape is cut with a larger hood, broader shoulder and large chest to provide comfortable sleep, maintain thermal efficiency, and allow extra layers in extra cold conditions
- Offset baffle construction allows down to maintain full loft and minimize loss of heat through the seam lines
- Side block baffle technique allows a 60-40 (top-bottom) fill ratio keeps top down uncompressed and you warmer
- Lightweight 3D NanoShell™ shell uses Nano Durable Waterproof Repellent (DWR) to provide a high level of water repellency while 3D Barrier promoting fast evaporation to keep humidity from affecting down loft
- Soft touch lining is down proof by construction and highly breathable
- Oversized neck collar, draft tube, and cushioned internal hood seal keep drafts out
- Anti-snag zipper system uses a high-density poly cloth hidden in the draft tube for smooth, snag-free zipping
- Anatomically tapered foot box accommodates the natural position of the feet
- Full length, two way zipper side and foot zip allow not only infinite ventilation, but conversion from a traditional mummy to a flat duvet
- YKK #5 zippers allow this bag to unzip from the top and bottom for ventilation or to be used with another Sea To Summit bag (Trek, Traverse, and Alpine) of any size to create a double bag
- Large internal pocket is ideal for storing electronics to preserve battery life in cold conditions
- Ultra-Sil® compression sack packs down from 12L to 5L
- Compression sack, mesh storage sack, and laundry bag included
- Max user height recommendations – 6'0'' Long – 6'7''
- The European Norm’s independently rates this bag at a lower limit of 12° F and comfort rating of 23° F (comfort)
|Shell fabric||3D NanoShell™ DWR Ripstop Nylon|
|Insulation material||850+ Fill Power Goose Down|
|Stuff sack size||15L to 5L|
|Temperature rating||23° F (-5° C) Comfort, 12° F (-11° C) Lower|
|Fill weight||19.05 oz (540 g)|
|Weight||2 lbs 11 oz (1.21 kg)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "great bag"
After researching sleeping bags for my next hunting trip, I was impressed with the Sea to Summit bag line and OMC carried the model I had decided on purchasing. After receiving the bag and trying it out, I feel that I made the right choice and the bag delivered as advertised. Not the ultimate warmest bag but it was not marketed for that. I wanted a cross between a very light weight bag and a warm bag that featured a dry down with a high fill count and the Traverse XtII fit the bill. I am very happy with my choice.
Yes, I would recommend this product.