Sea to Summit sought to make a versatile bag capable of everything from lightweight backpacking, snow camping, and travel. The result? The Traverse XtI sets itself apart as a super light bag with a versatile temperature rating and appealing features for everyone from mountaineers to trekkers.
- Relaxed mummy shape is cut with a larger hood, broader shoulder and large chest to provide comfortable sleep, maintain thermal efficiency, and allow extra clothing layers
- Differential allows lining to conform to your body without overlaps or gaps to eliminate cold spots
- Offset baffle construction allows down to maintain full loft and minimize loss of heat through the seam lines
- Side block baffle technique allows a 60-40 (top-bottom) fill ratio keeps top down uncompressed and you warmer
- Lightweight 3D NanoShell™ shell uses Nano Durable Waterproof Repellent (DWR) to provide a high level of water repellency while 3D Barrier promoting fast evaporation to keep humidity from affecting down loft
- Soft touch lining is down proof by construction and highly breathable
- Over sized neck collar, draft tube, and cushioned internal hood seal keep drafts out
- Anti-snag zipper system uses a high-density poly cloth hidden in the draft tube for smooth, snag-free zipping
- Anatomically tapered foot box accommodates the natural position of the feet and is roomy enough for liners
- Full length, two way zipper side and foot zip allow not only infinite ventilation, but conversion from a traditional mummy to a flat duvet
- YKK #5 zippers allow this bag to unzip from the top and bottom for ventilation or to be used with another Sea To Summit bag (Trek, Traverse, and Alpine) of any size to create a double bag
- Large internal pocket is ideal for storing electronics to preserve battery life in cold conditions
- Ultra-Sil® compression sack packs down from 10L to 3.3L
- Compression sack, mesh storage sack, and laundry bag included
- Max user height recommendations – 6'0'' Long – 6'7''
- The European Norm’s independently rates this bag at a lower limit of 19° F and comfort rating of 30° F (comfort)
|Shell fabric||3D NanoShell™ DWR Ripstop Nylon|
|Insulation material||850+ Fill Power Goose Down|
|Stuff sack size||10L to 3.3L|
|Temperature rating||30° F (-1° C) Comfort, 19° F (-7° C) Lower|
|Fill weight||14.11 oz (400 g) - Regular|
|Weight||2 lbs 6 oz (1.07 kg) - Regular|
There are currently no reviews for this product.