- Ergonomic bellows for great touring flex
- Torsion beam adds lateral stiffness for great downhill control Ski/walk mode can lock in 16 degrees of forward lean to add even more downhill control, an unlock for touring
- Shell/cuff of 100% Pebax, a light but very stiff plastic
- Warm and durable inner boot can be removed for drying, or customizing fit
|Weight||3 lbs 4 oz (1,490 g) - 27|
|Binding Compatibility||75 mm|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "The boots performed better than expected"
I used the boots for the first time this weekend on a combination of new and hard packed snow conditions. I thought the boots would feel and perform as a heavy boot, but after a four hour trip up flats and steeps, they felt light and comfortable. They performed very well gliding and in the turns.
Yes, I would recommend this product.