- The heat retention properties are exceptional thanks to the multilayer uppers with different combinations between gaiter, shell upper, inner boot and insulating materials creating a highly effective barrier against the cold and wet
- The new SCARPA/Vibram TT sole is designed so it more effectively concentrates power over the big toe and edging platform for climbing either rock or on crampon points
- The sole is also thinner in the forefoot for better climbing sensitivity
- New micro-porous polyurethane midsole inserts are 30 percent more shock absorbing than EVA used in other climbing boots on the market today, that means the Phantom yields substantial energy savings through decreased muscle fatigue when carrying a heavy pack and/or traveling in rough terrain
|Weight||1 lb 15.7 oz (900g)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Best Mountaineering boot on the Market!!"
Hands down the best mountaineering boot I have ever worn. Great from long approaches to technical climbing. Lightweight, warm and comfortable.
Worth every penny.
Yes, I would recommend this product.