Size Chart for Scarpa
Updated November 2013
The Scarpa Phantom 6000 is ideal for technical winter-time climbing and mountaineering.
- Derived from the 8000, but lighter and suited to more technical ascents
- Warm and waterproof, confidence inspiring on mixed ground
- Works with new-matic or wire toe bail crampons
- Waterproof zipper closes up built-in gaitor, easy to use quick-lace system
- Ergo-fit system provides an easier forward flex. More comfortable, more nimble, less shin bang
- Removable liner: 3mm EVA + heat reflective aluminum
- Insole: Pro-Fiber XT -Scarpa's stiffest sole flex
- Made in Italy
|Outer material||K-Tech with Cordura and Outdry|
|Weight||2 lb 3 oz (1000 g)|
|Lining fabric||3 mm EVA + heat reflective aluminum|
There are currently no reviews for this product.