One of the best mountaineering boots in the alpine world just got better. The Scarpa Mont Blanc Pro GTX has sweet new details like a ribbed tongue, double closure gaiter, speed lacing, extended rand and Scarpa's Sock-Fit technology. Versatility for a variety of alpine tasks, and an excellent fit range make the ''Pro'' a worthy choice for all-around mountaineering.
- Automatic and semi-automatic crampon compatible
- RIBS technology evenly spreads lace tension across the foot top; eliminating hotspots and ensuring a snug fit
- Rear randing locks the heel securely for climbing performance
- Integrated gaiter, with double-snap closure, keeps snow and pebbles out
- Total Traction sole offers maximum support and torsional stability