- 3 mm Perwanger leather offers exceptional durability and fit
- GORE TEX® Insulated Comfort offers insulation, waterproofedness, and durability for high altitude and cold temperatures
- Scarpa's ErgoFit System offers omni-dimensional ankle flex for natural ankle flex while still providing lateral support
- Pro-Fiber insole keeps feet warm and cushioned
- Deeply lugged Vibram® Total Traction sole offers traction and shock absorption on snow and rock
- Vibram® rubber toe and heel rand for technical smearing and edging assists alpine scrambles
- Re-designed rear rand locks heel down even when front pointing
- Advanced Mid-Sole System combining TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) with PU inserts provides the perfect blend of stiffness, shock absorption, and sensitivity
- PU/TPU midsole is stiff enough to accept bail or semi-automatic crampons
- Made in Italy
- Scarpa's women's specific AGW last features a narrower heel and slightly slimmer midfoot eliminating excess slop while maintaining toe wiggle room
- While the women's Mont Blanc has lower volume than the men's, we still find that the Mont Blanc fit is one of the best for ladies with wider or high volume feet
|Outer material||3 mm Perwanger HS12 Leather|
|Weight||1 lb 14.4 oz (862 g)|
|Midsole||8-9 mm TPU/ PU inserts|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- "Wide Feet Rejoice"
The Scarpa Mont Blanc GTX fit my feet perfectly. I often size up a size or order men's climbing shoes for the added width and thus suffer heel blisters. The Mont Blanc GTX has a wide toe box, narrow heel and fit true to size . Just like the other reviewer the Mont Blanc required no 'breaking' in and caused no blisters. I spent a little time dialing in the lacing in my house before feeling totally confident in the fit!
- "Wow, I love these boots."
I purchased these boots for a climb up Mt Whitney. From the minute I got them and put them on thinking I would need to break them in prior to my trip I learned just how great they are. A few hours into my break in period of snowshoeing, I realized, I didn't need to break them in. They immediately fit perfectly.
Living in Wisconsin and having temps dips below 0, I'm used to cold feet. But so far not with these boots. The Scapra Mont Blanc GTX have kept my feet toasty and dry.
I definitely would recommend them.
Yes, I would recommend this product.