- 3 mm Perwanger leather offers exceptional durability and fit
- GORE TEX® Insulated Comfort offers insulation, waterproofedness, and durability for high altitude and cold temperatures
- Scarpa's ErgoFit System offers omni-dimensional ankle flex for natural ankle flex while still providing lateral support
- Pro-Fiber insole keeps feet warm and cushioned
- Deeply lugged Vibram® Total Traction sole offers traction and shock absorption on snow and rock
- Vibram® rubber toe and heel rand for technical smearing and edging assists alpine scrambles
- Re-designed rear rand locks heel down even when front pointing
- Advanced Mid-Sole System combining TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) with PU inserts provides the perfect blend of stiffness, shock absorption, and sensitivity
- PU/TPU midsole is stiff enough to accept bail or semi-automatic crampons
- Made in Italy
- Scarpa's AG last is sized specifically for alpinists to accommodate thick sock layering system
- We find that the Mont Blanc offers a great fit for those those with medium to wide width or high volume feet
|Midsole||8-9 mm TPU/ PU inserts|
|Outer material||3 mm Suede Perwanger HS12|
|Weight||2 lbs 4.5 oz (1,035 g)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Superior boots in every way!"
I bought these boots to prepare for a Mt Rainier summit attempt later this year (August 2014). I have hiked in them couple weeks now, in the cold and rain of wintertime Washington, and they keep my feet warm and dry. I haven't had any hot spots or blisters, and am extremely pleased with these boots. As for sizing, I wear 13s in most shoes and had to swap out 47s for 48s in the Mont Blancs. as for crampon compatibility, they fit very well with the Petzl Charlet and Grivel G12s; I didn't have good luck matching them with any Black Diamond models.
Yes, I would recommend this product.