Slightly stiffer (20%) and slightly heavier (40 g) than the Maestrale, the Scarpa Maestrale RS is a slightly more powerful brother that charges the downhill but has all the flex necessary for a comfortable tour. The asymmetric tongue design, rolled-out last year, has proven to be durable and provides excellent foot entry.
- Unique Axial Alpine closure and asymmetric tongue design opens like a clam-shell end all struggles getting your boots on
- Thermo-moldable Intuition Pro Flex RS liner are the gold standard, they mold beautifully and keep your toes warm
- Polyamide shell and cuff, Pebax® tongue
- Two forward lean angles in ski mode: 16° or 20°
- Features Dynafit's patented notched Quick Step-In Tech Fittings for sight-less binding entry
- Trust your footing with durable Vibram soles
- Forefoot width of 101mm