- Fall 2013 model
- Winner of many awards, the Gea remains the go-to favorite for backcountry ladies and female ski mountaineers
- 40 degrees of incredible range of motion offers comfortable and efficient touring
- Alpine Axial Tongues open laterally via hinges on the side of the boot- fight no more with your boots before early morning ascents!
- Four lightweight adjustable Magnesium Mirage buckles control volume while elastic power strap offers power transfer
- Vibram® Mistral sole ensures sure-footing on rime covered rocks and icy parking lots alike
- Wiregate Tour-lock buckle clasp keeps the upper buckle in place for quick uphill/downhill transitions
- Dynafit patented Quick-step tech fittings, and fitting Indicator, make Dynafit, Onyx or La Sportiva bindings a snap
- Women's specific Intuition Pro Flex G WMN liner is warm and fits well out of the box; can be professionally heat molded for a custom fit
- Shells are vegetable-based Pebax® Renew recyclable material
- Forefoot Last Width: 101mm
|Forward lean||18° - 22°|
|Liner||Intuition Pro Flex G WMN|
|Binding Compatibility||TechFit, AT|
|Weight||Size 25 - 2.9 lbs (1,332 g)|
|Number of buckles||4|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "Great all around boot price & features"
This boot is comfy which means something coming from someone transitioning from snowboarding boots! It's not as light as I was expecting comparing from old ski boots I was borrowing but so much easier to get in & out of & love the strap at the bend in the ankle to keep the foot from hitting front of boot on the way up & down & the liner keeps my heel down so with a thinner foot this boot is a dream! The flex is nice since I am learning & not quite 'carving hard' yet..
Yes, I would recommend this product.