Hike in, then 3rd class a slab. Rope up and torque your rubber covered toes into a jam crack. Trust the sticky rubber sole as you traverse across a small ledge. Rap down, and then be thankful for the cushioning in the heel during the run down trail in an attempt to make happy hour. You are, of course, wearing the Scarpa Dharma Pro.
- Designed for guides for the rigors of all-day mountain forays with heavier packs
- Durable suede leather upper
- Mid-top height provides good support without restriction
- Vibram® Spyder sole
- Sticky dot rubber under the forefoot holds steady on rock
- Cushy heel and defined braking area offer stability and traction