Scarpa figured out the perfect blend of flex and support in the Crux. The lightweight Crux approach shoe is one of the most comfortable shoes we've tried on. The Euro stylin' Crux is ideal for travels which might include technical scrambling in addition to the usual sights.
- Lightweight Microporous EVA midsole is light and cushioned for trail use, yet still stiff enough for boulder warm ups and scrambles
- So light you'll barely notice them clipped to your harness
- Forefoot webbing with Kevlar®secures foot for precision climbing
- Super sticky non-marking Vibram® Vertical Approach sole
- Climbing style lacing gives you truly customized control
- Slight padding around ankle
- Women's specific last features a narrow heel and medium volume forefoot