Scarpa figured out the perfect blend of flex and support in the Crux. This lightweight approach shoe is one of the most comfortable we've tried on in awhile. Hike in, rope up, climb up, tie off, rap off, downclimb, hike out, drive out, hit the pub. It won't get left in the car, as it's nearly as light as your Chacos, but delivers true technical performance.
- Lightweight Microporous EVA midsole is light and cushioned for trail use, yet still stiff enough for climbing, or even standing in aiders
- Slight padding around ankle
- Forefoot webbing with Kevlar®secures foot for precision climbing
- Super sticky non-marking Vibram® Vertical Approach sole
- Climbing style lacing gives you truly customized control
- Medium volume forefoot, runs slightly big