Size Chart for Scarpa
Updated November 2013
- Discontinued 2014 color
- Lightweight Microporous EVA midsole is light and cushioned for trail use, yet still stiff enough for climbing, or even standing in aiders
- Slight padding around ankle
- Forefoot webbing with Kevlar®secures foot for precision climbing
- Super sticky non-marking Vibram® Vertical Approach sole
- Climbing style lacing gives you truly customized control
- Medium volume forefoot, runs slightly big
|Outer material||Suede/recycled polyester airmesh|
|Weight||13.9 oz (394 g)|
|Lining fabric||Recycled Polyester|
"Buy these shoes"
I used these shoes for a whole mountaineering season and they have held up great. They are super light and very comfortable, which is awesome for the long approaches. I've able to climb all the way up to low 5.8 in these bad boys. I've also started to wear them around to because they are so comfy and pretty stylin. I highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a all around approach shoe.
"Great shoe, combines support with lightness."
Great shoe, combines support with lightness. It is a good looking shoe and can be worn on the approach to a climb or in a restaurant after the climb. Handles orthotics very well.