The Scarpa Crux approach shoe is a perfect blend of flex, support and eco-friendly components. With a great trail record; you can hike in, rope up, climb up, tie off, rap off, downclimb, hike out, drive out, hit the pub. It won't get left in the car, as it's nearly as light as your Chacos, but delivers true technical performance.
- Pair of premium Merino wool socks included with purchase
- Lightweight Microporous EVA midsole is light and cushioned for trail use, yet still stiff enough for climbing, or even standing in aiders
- Slight padding around ankle
- Forefoot webbing with Kevlar®secures foot for precision climbing
- Super sticky non-marking Vibram® Vertical Approach sole
- Climbing style lacing gives you truly customized control
- Medium volume forefoot, runs slightly big