Size Chart for Scarpa
Updated November 2013
- Slightly downturned toe locks onto edges with precision
- Softer, sensitive slipper-like midsole transmits foot force for excellent smearing
- High friction toe patch and generous heel rand assist heel and toe hooking
- 4mm Vibram® XS Edge rubber outsole provides incredible hold and durability, even in hot conditions
- Tenoflex midsole is softer and more supple than the Flex midsole found in the Vapor series
- Floating closure straps alleviate pressure points and gaps for a glove-like fit
- Wide toe box appeals to higher volume feet, though dual straps will accommodate many foot shapes
- Uppers blend Suede and breathable Lorica® synthetic for a supple molding while ensuring they don't over stretch
- Due to partial synthetic leather uppers, don't expect the Boostics to stretch like most unlined shoes
- Made in Italy
|Outer material||Suede/Lorica synthetic leather|
|Weight||16.6 oz (480 g) - Size 40|
"Perfect shoe for me!"
This is the perfect shoe for me! Slightly wider toe box than the 5.10 teams with a great fitting heel. If you don't like the air pocket that sits under your heel when wearing the La Sportiva solutions, pick these up!
"Amazing slipper-like down cambered shoe"
I searched long and hard for a higher performance shoe that would fit my foot. I have a wide forefoot but a narrow heel and fairly flat toes all across my foot. I tried on a few other shoes, but they either didn't fit right or were not downturned enough for me. I read some great reviews and ordered the Scarpa Boostic in a 40eu (I am wearing my current slipper in a US8 and I wear a 9 street) after calling OMC for some great customer service. The fit was a little tight at first but suctioned onto my foot perfectly. The over lapping "floating tongues" are awesome as is the nylon/sock like mid portion. The rubber on this shoe is amazing, the toe scumming patch is great, and the heel is amazing (no slippage), great hooks. The downturn is perfect, putting my toes in the best position for power moves and tiny holds. I would definitely suggest these to everybody, because of the design and materials it can fit a wide range of feet.