Powerful yet unrestrictive, the Salomon X-ADV 5 has the sole stiffness to drive wider metal edged touring skis through heavy cement, and still be comfortable to use on light touring skis.
- The durability is outstanding- we have been using the Salomon BC binding system in our rental system for over ten years, with only one failure. That single failure causes us to warn users not to dry Salomon boots on a wood stove. Ruins the boot, and makes the room smell bad as well
- Ergonomic flexible cuff. Semi rigid cuff around the ankles provide lateral and rear support for better stability and control
- Lace cover is weatherproof and provides extra warmth. Gaitors can still be attached onto the external gaiter hook
- Thinsulate insulation for warmth
- Compatible with Salomon X-ADV bindings (or older SNS-BC)
- Note UK sizing