The Speedcross series shoes are legendary trail masters, and the new Salomon Speedcross 4 GTX trail-running shoes have an updated lug pattern and more contact surface area underfoot to improve side-hill stability and overall traction. The Quicklace adjustment system, Gore-Tex lining, and lightweight remain as trusty features for muddy single track, creek fords and snow patches.
- Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable liners
- Achilles and ankle collar has a new shape to reduce rubbing
- Wet Traction Contragrip sole has more grip than the Speedcross 3
- Sole lugs redesigned for greater stability and durability
- Sensifit outer design uses a one-pull Quicklace system to ensure the shoe wraps tightly around your foot and doesn't move throughout your many miles on the trail
- Ortholite footbed cradles your foot with shaped foam and an EVA heel cup for additional impact absorption