- A super easy automatic operation. Step in with light toe pressure, and to get out simply hold the forward part of the binding down using pole tip or hand.
- Slightly softer bumper for lighter weight skiers (Salomon rates as a 95 flex)
- The full-length ridge plate provides precise lateral control of the ski.
- Compatible with all boots using Profil soles and most Pilot soles
- Pilot boots with RS10 configuration can be used, but is sub-optimal. Trimming the rubber bumper improves performance. Pilot boots using RS17 configuration is not compatible