The Salewa Raven Combi GTX deliver exactly the lean, mean no nonsense performance you'd expect from an Italian alpine boot. Recently introduced into the North American market, the Salewa fit and performance have won fans. Agile unrestricted range of motion, a secure fit, and support make the Raven Combi GTX ideal for mountaineers looking to cover rough terrain on their way to spring and summer summits.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort offers waterproof breathable protection
- Small, built in neoprene gator allows freedom of movement and keeps out snow
- Polyurethane coating protects 2mm Leather, Cordura® is both flexible, lightweight and robust
- Super sticky Vibram® Mulaz sole
- Vibram® sole features a lug-free toe for technical edging
- Gusseted tongue allows unrestricted flex
- “Y” rear-foot design anchors the heel and wraps the achilles
- Dense 360° toe rand protects high wear areas
|Midsole||Nylon, 27% Fiberglass|
|Outer material||2 mm PU Coated Leather, Cordura|
|Weight||1 lb 12 oz (800 g)|
There are currently no reviews for this product.