If the snow rarely melts on your favorite peaks the Salewa Rapace GTX might be your new trusty side kick. The lightweight, sturdy Rapace uses high quality leather, technical soles and a performance fit typically reserved for alpinists, allowing it to transition seamlessly from backpacking to light mountaineering on technical routes.
- Enjoy the durability and supple fit of Nubux leather
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort liner keeps your feet dry through streams crossings and snow-field
- Vibram® Mulaz sole offers superior traction on technical terrain
- Mid stiff Nylon midsole provides support and combined with crampon compatible heel accepts semi-automatic crampons
- Dense 360° toe rand protects high wear areas
- “Y” rear-foot design anchors the heel and wraps the Achilles to create a secure fit
- Multi fit footbed