The Salewa mountaineering heritage is evident in their new hiking boots. Salewa blends features mountaineering inspired features with a hiker's sensibilities. The result? A perfect balance of stiffness, flexibility, and remarkable comfort.
- Women's specific last features a narrower heel and slightly lower volume for a comfortable fit
- Supple 1.8mm full suede upper offers the breathability and durability of leather construction with little break-in
- GORE-TEX® liner provides waterproof, breathable comfort
- Sticky Vibram® Hike Approach offer high performance traction typically reserved for approach shoes
- Full Vibram® toe rand in case you find yourself in class 5 scramble scenario
- Kevlar® fiber rands protect leather from abrasions
- Elastic collar construction offers ankle support with freedom of movement
- 3F system power: Unbeatable combination of flexibility, ankle support and precise fit
- Steel wire system provides addition heel containment, keeping heel from moving
- Climbing lacing delivers variable fit and customizable lacing
- Kevlar laces won't fray
|Outer material||1.8mm suede leather/Kevlar|
|Weight||1 lb 2 oz (500 g)|
There are currently no reviews for this product.