With the Rottefella MOVE Switch kit on your cross country skis with IFP plates you can now adjust your binding position without taking your boots out of the bindings. With a little practice you could even MOVE your bindings on the fly!
- Complete kit includes Rottefella NNN bindings, MOVE switches, and all necessary part for installation
- Only compatible with skis using IFP plates (Fischer and Rossignol)
- Adjust Switch knob clockwise to move bindings 12mm forward for better grip
- Adjust knob counterclockwise once for 12mm, twice for 24mm backward to improve glide
- Boots must be NNN, Prolink, or Turnamic type soles
|Boot compatibility||NNN, Prolink, Turnamic|