Don't let fine grained wet snow suck the speed out of your cross country race skis. The Red Creek +15 °/-5°C Riller applies the ideal hand structure into your ski bases to boost glide. Skiers in the west coast maritime mountains, pay attention!
- Best in fine grained new snow with high moisture content
- Always worth testing in warm snow of any crystal type
- Combine with 2mm linear riller when the snow is especially sticky
- Structure will come out of the base after hot waxing
- For use on cross country race skis only