About the size and price of a smart phone, the Pieps Freeride avalanche beacon is fully functional, and designed for inbounds safety, minimalist ski mountaineering, or to use as a loaner for a friend that spaced theirs back at the house. Though simple, the Freeride doesn’t skimp on capability; featuring a 40-meter range and a digital antenna for fast, accurate searching in the event of a slide.
- One digital antenna for simple, easy, and clear operation
- Optional auto-revert function for secondary avalanche protection
- 40-meter elliptical range
- Dynamic field line guiding and the distinct acoustic signal for easy searching
- Probe compatible for ultimate search capability
- 200+ hours of operation in send mode
|Dimensions||110 x 58 x 24 mm|
|Weight||110 g (including battery)|
There are currently no reviews for this product.