- Three antennas plus self-checking reference antenna
- Direction and distance given from initial detection
- Smart transmitter adjusts signal to allow for the easiest solution in a multiple burial scenario
- Circular range for extended, symmetrical search area
- Continuous carrier mode for use with older, analog beacons
- Mark function for multiple burial scenarios
- Beacon drift adjustment to pick up beacons transmitting drifted signals
- Compatible with Pieps iProbe for added search capabilities
- Updateable software via USB (sold separately)
|Weight||200 g (including batteries)|
|Dimensions||115 x 74 x 27 mm|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "Beats the Tracker"
We took our Pieps to an avalanche course a couple of weekends ago with about 5 other people who all had BCA trackers. Our Pieps outperformed all of the trackers by a solid margin. I would definitely go with this beacon or another Pieps if I were going to buy another.
Yes, I would recommend this product.