The Verso is Petzl's lightest belay/rappel device with adaptive rope control. The Verso is a simplified version of the Reverso offering a lighter and more compact option for climbers looking to further reduce the weight/size of the rack.
- ARC technology adapts to the diameter of the rope used by increasing or decreasing the braking friction on the rope according to its diameter and condition
- Increased friction on thinner ropes
- Adapted friction for efficiency with larger diameter ropes
- Asymmetrical grooved sidewalls decrease friction when taking in slack for greater ease of use
- Super compact design is easy to use and doesn't take up much space on your rack
- Rope friendly design separates the two strands of rope when belaying with half/twin ropes or while rappelling, thus helping to prevents kinks
- Stiff keeper cable will not get sucked into the device and keeps it in the optimal position while also helping to prevent dropping the device
- Usage diagram engraved on device for ease of use
|Weight||2.01 oz (57 g)|
|Fits rope width||Greater than or equal to 8.9 mm - Single, 8 mm - Half, 7.5 mm - Twin|
There are currently no reviews for this product.