- Light output adjusts instantly, due to the light sensor and is optimized to ensure the chosen burn time
- Automatic adjustment keeps the hands as free as possible
- Constant lighting mode is also available, guaranteeing stable lighting that does not diminish during the entire chosen burn time
- Maximum light output: 210 lumens
- Three lighting levels: Max Power: power prioritized, Standard: power/burn time balance, Max Autonomy: burn time prioritized
- Red lighting mode preserves night vision (red LED)
- Two independent switches simplify usage: One for lighting mode (Reactive or Constant), the other to choose between the three lighting levels
- Lock function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, 1800 mAh is included, simply charge and go
- Universal charging with micro USB port
- Battery charge indicator
- Performs well at low temperatures
- IP X4 (water-resistant)
- Can be replaced with standard battery pack for use in remote areas
- Comfortable headband is easy to adjust with two-part construction at the back of the head for excellent support during dynamic activities
- Customized burn time with OS by Petzl software, free for download at www.petzl.com/OS
|Max. light output||215 lumens (Max Power, Reactive Lighting)|
|Average battery life||High: 3.5 - Low: 12 hours (Reactive setting)|
|Beam distance||360 - 6 feet (110 - 2 meters) - Reactive setting|
|Beam type||Reactive: wide, mixed, focused, red|
|Weight||4 oz (115 g)|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "burns longer and brighter than expected"
I've taken this on a few caving trips recently and it has proved its worth. The reactive lighting feature is nice and hardly noticeable, and seems to really conserve the battery charge. The boost mode kicks out a lot of light at 215 lumens, and the color temperature and CRI of the LED have made it useful for photographic lighting applications.
Although I haven't fully submerged it, nor do I intend to, I have taken it into extremely damp conditions with no adverse effects. I have not tried exhausting the battery yet, but have used it for approximately 6 hours of burn time in 'max autonomy' mode and had charge to spare. Seems to recharge in about 1 hour with wall plug USB.
Only complaint, and a minor one, is that it can be hard to remember the sequence of controls for the two buttons
Yes, I would recommend this product.