The Petzl Tibloc is an extremely lightweight, compact and efficient ascender. The Tibloc is an essential tool for building emergency hauling systems or for use in a self rescue as Prussik replacement. The Tibloc is an affordable, lightweight device ideal for mountaineers, search and rescue crews and rope workers.
- Easy and fast to use with a locking carabiner for ascending ropes or for setting up hauling systems
- Equipped with teeth and a self-cleaning slot, it can be used on dirty or icy ropes
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Attachment hole for keeper cord
- Don't forget a locking oval carabiner, Tiblocs work best with uniformly curved carabiners
- A friendly reminder from the folks a Petzl: Read the provided instructions, while the Tibloc is a fantastic tool, it can damage ropes when used improperly