The Petzl Sm'D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight, and compact, and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves, and is available in two locking system versions.
- Includes keychain light with purchase
- SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
|Open major axis strength||7 kn|
|Closed major axis strength||23 kn|
|Gate Opening||20 mm|
|Minor axis strength||8 kn|