The Petzl Pro Traxion progress capture pulley is designed to maximize efficiency and prevent progress loss. The Pro Traxion can be installed while attached to the anchor. Its large diameter sheave and impressive efficiency makes it a life saver for hauling heavy loads on big walls. Side plate locks when loaded and prevents the pulley from accidentally opening while in use.
- Drop resistant; allows rope to be installed while the pulley is attached to the anchor
- Well suited for hauling heavy loads with large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings
- side plate locks when loaded to prevent opening of pulley during use
- Low connection point allows versatility to create different types of hauling systems
- tooth cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance even when frozen or when using dirty ropes
- May be used as a simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Made in France