The Petzl Partner Pulley uses an aluminum sheave mounted on steel ball bearings to get a high efficiency while still remaining ultralight. Swinging side plates make the Petzl Partner straight forward to set up.
- Extremely lightweight and ultra-compact pulley
- Quick and easy installation due to the swinging side plates
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Materials : aluminum side plates, aluminum sheave
- Certifications : CE EN 12278, UIAA
- Made in France with a 3-year warranty
|Weight||1.98 oz (56 g)|
|Fits rope width||0.28 - 0.43 in (7 - 11 mm)|
|Breaking strength||15 kN (3,372 lbf)|
|Working load||2.5 kN x 2 = 5 kN (1,124 lbf)|
|Sheave diameter||1.0 in (25 mm)|
There are currently no reviews for this product.