The Petzl Oscillante Pulley is a necessity for all mountaineers navigating crevasses, everyone on your rope team should carry this inexpensive tool. The Oscillante meets all your needs as an emergency pulley capable of setting up z-pulley systems and weighs under 2 ounces. The Oscillante is made of aluminum and nylon, which means it's not a disposable tool, it's durable enough to use over and over again (in practice scenarios).
- Ideal for crevasse rescue situations
- Multi-use; take cragging and you have the option of hauling your pack up a tricky pitch
- Aluminum side plates, nylon sheave
- Swinging side plates attach easily to a weighed rope
- Efficiency: 71%
- Fits a wide range of ropes (7 to 11 mm)
- Don't forget a locking carabiner!
|Weight||1.48 oz (42 g)|
|Fits rope width||0.28 - 0.43 in (7 - 11 mm)|
|Breaking strength||15 kN (3,372 lbf)|
|Working load||2 kN x2 = 4 kN (899 lbf)|
|Sheave diameter||0.98 in (25 mm)|
There are currently no reviews for this product.