Ultra-light (85 g) and compact, the Petzl Micro Traxion pulley is a progress-capture pulley that avoids back-sliding. The rope-clamping cam works on dirty and icy ropes, and can be locked in open position for use as a free pulley. The sealed ball bearings boost the Micro Traxion's efficiency rating to 91%. Made in France.
- 50 % smaller, in volume and weight, than the Petzl Mini Traxion
- Excellent efficiency, due to sealed ball bearings (91 %)
- Cam can be locked in open position with a slide button
- Works on frozen or muddy ropes
- For use on ropes between 8 and 11 mm in diameter
- Diagrams for rope installation engraved on interior of pulley
- Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and can be used as an emergency ascender