Petzl Luna Harness remains the top women's harness and for 2013 shows off some updates to make it even better. The fit remains as comfortable as even and the harness construction is tweeked to provide even ebtter weight distribution for comfortable hanging belays. The DoubleBack Light buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops ensure quick and easy adjustment. Now with ice clipper slots the Luna can boast being the only women's harness with ice specific features! Enjoy the uber comfortable four season Luna.
- Women's specific shape for better fit and more comfort
- EndoFrame construction distributes weight evenly thanks to doubled straps along the waist and leg loops and wider sided waistbelt
- Specific stitching on the waistbelt limit hard points and chafing
- Newly redesigned auto DoubleBack Light buckle allows quick and easy adjustment of the waistbelt
- Adjustable leg loops allow the harness to be donned while wearing mountaineering or ski boots, or to easily adjust the size
- Dyneema® tie-in points for excellent resistance to rope friction
- Four equipment loops: two rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
- Two slots for ice clippers
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Quick release rear straps allow you to 'drop' the leg loops so you can use the facilities without taking your harness off
|Adjustable Leg Loops||Yes|
|Weight||13.75 oz (390 g) - S/M|
|Fits Waist||23.6 - 38 in (60 - 71 cm) - S/M|
|Leg loop size||18.5 - 22.5 in (47 - 57 cm) - S/M|
There are currently no reviews for this product.