The Petzl Fakir protects your expensive belay jacket from the ravaging of crampon points. A bomber bottom panel made of Thermoplastic Polyurethane keeps those sharp points in check, while a mesh top panel allows melting snow and ice to drain away.
- Robust polyurethane-coated-nylon base shields sharp points
- Mesh upper allows ventilation to prevent rusting and help crampons dry
- Zippered clamshell design provides easy access
- Internal hook-and-loop closure strap secures crampons
- Two exterior loops (one small, one large) provide attachment points or grab handles