The Petzl Dual Connect Adjust Lanyard offers simple and quick adjustment for rock and mountaineering. This double positioning lanyard with one fixed arm and one adjustable arm. The adjustable arm can be set to the ideal length for rappel maneuvers, on multi-pitch routes, in mountaineering, or when moving along a fixed line in canyoning.
- Double positioning lanyard with one fixed arm and one adjustable arm, ideal for rappel maneuvers when canyoning, multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering
- Moving along a fixed line: ability to have the fixed arm and adjustable arm of the same length to facilitate progression
- The ADJUST rope adjuster's ergonomic shape offers quick, precise adjustment:
- 45 cm fixed arm
- 15 to 95 cm adjustable arm
- The connector held in position by a rubber ring, to facilitate clipping
- Dynamic rope lanyard to reduce the force transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two locking carabiners of the SPIRIT SCREW-LOCK type
- Attaches to the tie-in point(s) of the harness with a girth hitch.