The Patagonia Venga Rock Pant utilizes a lightweight organic cotton/spandex blend fabric that breathes, moves and stays comfortable with every drop knee, high step or stretch for that thin toe hold.
- Light, soft and stretchy organic cotton plain-weave fabric is breathable, cool and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets have breathable mesh pocket backs, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right thigh patch pocket is discreetly integrated into pattern pieces, with coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holde