Whether it's a cold winter day or a cool summer night, the versatile Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket has you covered. Ridiculously lightweight, incredibly durable, and wonderfully warm, this jacket works year round as both an insulated layer or an outer shell.
- The lightest weight, strongest shell fabric we’ve ever engineered for down garments; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuff sack