With 800 fill premium European goose down and ultralight ripstop shell fabric, the Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket is one of the lightest down jackets on the market. The cut of the jacket, along with the variegated channel construction allows for a slimmer, low-profile fit, keeping heat closer to the body and requiring less down in the garment.
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we've ever used for down garments with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Self-fabric stuffsack