For the optimal warmth-to-weight ratio look no further than the Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket. Made with the lightest weight and strongest fabric for down garments, this jacket compresses to practically nothing and sheds moisture too!
- The lightest-weight, strongest fabric Patagonia has ever engineered for down garments; with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for unsurpassed low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation, allowing the use of less down and creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Two handwarmer pockets, one chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuffsack