The most sleek and stylish of its kind, the Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody is a must-have coat. Super durable, profoundly warm, and of course ultralight, this hoody can hold its own or be used as an insulation layer under a shell.
- The lightest weight, strongest shell fabric we’ve ever engineered for down garments; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Low-profile, adjustable hood seals out wind
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuff sack