For featherlight insulation in a compressible package, try the Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody. Incredibly warm and perfect for layering, this jacket boasts 800-fill-power goose down and a close-fitting hood that fits under a helmet. Whether you're climbing or skiing, this jacket should be in your pack.
- The lightest weight, strongest shell fabric we’ve ever engineered for down garments; with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation, allowing the use of less down and creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Low profile, adjustable hood seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Two handwarmer pockets, one chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuff sack