For urban versatility at its finest, meet the Patagonia Tres 3-in-1 Parka. Sleek lines with functional performance mean you stay warm and dry, while having the option of wearing this jacket a number of ways. Use the shell or liner on their own, or wear them together for the whole package!
- H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 parka features wind- and weather-resistant DWR-treated 2-layer polyester stretch twill shell with a zip-out jacket, made of recycled polyester and insulated with 600-fill power premium European goose down
- Shell features 2-way zip, stand-up collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; external storm flap with hidden snap closure; internally adjustable, removable hood
- Shell features two zippered, double-welted handwarmers lined with micro-polyester brushed jersey; one double-welted left-chest pocket; adjustable hook-and-loop closure cuffs and elasticized drawcord hem that adjusts through the handwarmer pockets
- Zip-out down jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snapped loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Zip-out down jacket has horizontal quilting; two microfleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh that doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; fixed hem with side-seam detailing
- Shell is lower hip length and insulated jacket is hip length