Redesigned to perform even better, the Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket is ready to work outside! A trimmed fit and more functional features create the most impenetrable rain shell you could hope for! Hike, bike, climb and play in any weather with the new Torrentshell!
- H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and venting pit zips, all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- Stows in self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop; Re-engineered pattern for improved fit