The Patagonia Snow Drifter 40L is built for multiday tours in the backcountry, this roomy, top-loading pack comfortably hauls all you need, with convenient side access to the main compartment and a dedicated easy-to-reach pocket for snow safety tools.
- Durable Cordura® nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance
- Classic top loader with removable lid and large opening for main compartment including side access zipper; stash pocket in lid
- Dedicated front pocket for snow safety tools
- Adjustable sternum strap; Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps, back panel and padded waist belt
- Multiple carry options for skis or snowboards, all with locking cam buckles
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle with extra-large grab loop
- Available in two sizes: small/medium and large/extra large
- Body: 10-oz 420-denier 100% nylon Cordura® plain weave with polyurethane coating. Base: 9.25-oz 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura Ballistic with polyurethane coating. Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1814 g (64 oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
|Material||Durable Cordura® nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance|