The Patagonia Rubicon Rider Jacket combines a highly breathable soft-shell fabric and durable, waterproof panels for excellent temperature control and weather protection.
- Lightweight, compressible 150 g Thermogreen polyester stays warm even when wet
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment, microfleece panels at back of neck and chin are soft next to skin
- Pit zips off-load heat, articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable powder skirt with snap secure webbing loop at center back, connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants to keep snow out
- Two handwarmers pockets, two chest, two internal drop-in for goggles and gloves, one internal zippered stash, includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Adjustable low-profile cuff design, drawcord hem cinches to keep out cold, drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment