Fleece is a cornerstone of Patagonia's clothing line. Starting with the original pile fleece jacket inspired by jackets worn by North Atlantic fishermen thier fleece line has grown with time. The Synchilla is a staple of the line and the Re-Tool Full Zip hoody has recently been updated. It is now made with Polartec Thermal Pro that offers warmth and breathability with a quick-drying and wicking fabric. A roomy three-panel hood keeps your head warm and two large kangaroo pockets keep your valuables safe and hands warm. Wear this as a midlayer on a day of climbing or around town, its technical and comfortable.
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention.
- Full-length zipper with a nylon fold-over zipper garage and roomy 3-panel hood.
- Nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction.
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape.
- Brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs, hem and hood.
- Kangaroo style handwarmer pockets.