Fleece is a cornerstone of Patagonia's clothing line. Starting with the original pile fleece jacket, inspired by jackets worn by North Atlantic fishermen, their fleece line has grown with time. Made of Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester (51% recycled) fleece this quintessential fleece pullover has feminine seaming and pouch-style handwarmer pockets. Wear this as a midlayer on a day of climbing or around town, its technical and comfortable.
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 456 g (16.1 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua and Mexico.
|Shell fabric||9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece|
|Weight||16.1 oz (456 g)|
|Insulation material||Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester (51% recycled)|