Affordable Comfort abounds in Patagonia’s Radalie Parka. This sporty quilted parka has a shell made of 100% recycled nylon and is insulated with warm 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled) with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon jacket with warm 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Center-front Vislon zipper and stand-up collar
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips closed
- Midthigh length.
|Shell fabric||Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finishFabric is bluesign® approved|
|Lining fabric||Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffetaFabric is bluesign® approved|
|Back length||Midthigh length|
|Weight||521 g 18.4 oz|
|Insulation material||Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)Fabric is bluesign® approved|