The Patagonia R2 Jacket has been revamped, by combining 2 different weights of fabric. Warm fleece insulation is placed in core areas, and a lighter, highly breathable R1 grid fleece is insered under the arms.
- Directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly, with a superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- R1® Polartec® Power Dry® high/low grid on side panels, underarms and lower torso for improved fit, shape retention and abrasion resistance
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit, reduced underarm lift, and offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Discreet, on-seam thumb loops provide added coverage
- One left chest pocket and two high-hand pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean finished zipper garages
- Harness and pack compatible
- Two internal drop-in mesh pockets
|Shell fabric||6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% spandex, Panels - 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex 391 g (13.8 oz)|
|Weight||13.8 oz (391 g) - Medium|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- "It is worse than the original r2"
I have r2 from 2012 which is better than this cheap one, I do not why Patagonia still call this version as r2, it should call cheap version r2